A reminder that the 1 August deadline for our three OHA awards is approaching
Those interested in making a nomination or application for any of the OHA awards should refer to the following information:
- The Hazel de Berg Award for Excellence in Oral History – Online nomination form
- OHA Book Award – Information for applicants
- OHA Media Award – Information for applicants.
Th award recipients will be announced at the upcoming Oral History Australia Biennial Conference to be held from 13-16 October in Launceston Tasmania.
Registration for the conference is now open and it’s advised to book accommodation as soon as possible.
For information on:
- accommodation near the conference go to : https://oralhistoryaustralia.org.au/biennial-conference-2022/location/
- to register go to our registration page on Eventbrite: https://ohaconference2022.eventbrite.com.au/
- for general information about the conference go to the conference home page: https://oralhistoryaustralia.org.au/biennial-conference-2022/.
Deadline – conference presenters
Please note that presenters are required to register and pay by 1 August 2022 to confirm their place at the conference.